Average rating: 5.0 / 5 from 3 reviews (view reviews)
Fabulous South Facing Pool
*Luxury Executive Villa ~ Sunset Lakes ~ Just 5 Minutes From Disney's Animal Kingdom* (Ref: 3602)
Sunset Lakes - 6 Bed/ 4 Bath (Sleeps 14)
(Owned by: sharon baillie)
|General details|| |
|Owner's name||sharon baillie|
|Number of bedrooms||6|
|Number of bathrooms||4|
|Maximum number of guests||14|
|Breakdown of beds in the villa|| |
|King size beds||2|
|Queen size beds||1|
|Twin / single beds||6|
|Wi-fi / Internet available|
|Pool is south facing|
|Crib / cot|
|Washer / dryer|
|House has an alarm|
|Single storey home|
|It is your responsibility to check with the private owner as to the nature and availability of these amenities.|
For privacy reasons, the marker on the map shows the Sunset Lakes community location and not actual villa location.
Brand New to the Rental Market!!
** 6 bed, 4 bath ~ Superior Vacation Home ~ Sleeps 14 guests + infants
** Affordable Luxury ~ Value for Money
** Just 5 minutes’ drive from Walt Disney World’s Animal Kingdom
** Private South Facing Pool with Beautiful Lake View ~ Quiet Location Yet Close to Amenities
** Great for Families or Groups (We own the 6-bed, 4-bath villa next door as well as another 5-bed, 4-bath villa on Sunset Lakes)
** Superb Furnishings, Spacious Living and High Quality Comforts
** A Perfect Blend of Modern Living in a Premier Setting
Lakeview Villa, located in the ideally situated community of Sunset Lakes, offers you and your party the unique opportunity to spend your Florida vacation in a quiet rural setting, yet only a short drive away from the theme parks, restaurants, shopping malls and all the many attractions Orlando has to offer.
is situated off the more desirable 192 West and offers easy access to Interstate I4, which is the gateway to all the theme parks and Orlando Attractions
** Ticking all the boxes:
• Genuinely Just 5 minutes from Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park and Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park ~ This enviable location is surrounded by conservation areas and natural lakes
• This Attractive, two story charming villa provides guests with a home from home in the sun. There’s plenty of room to stretch out and relax away from the excitement and bustle of the parks
• Private South Facing Pool with 30ft x 15 seasonally heated pool ~ not over looked by neighbours
• Beautiful Lake View from the spacious extended deck ~ no looking at neighbours or walls at breakfast!
• All Day Sunshine on the patio, making the most of the Florida sun on the especially in the shorter winter months. (We do have shade on our patio for children and those who do not like too much sun)
• A Higher Grade of fixtures and fitting with modern and stylish interiors
• A Modern, family friendly home that is stylishly decorated and very well appointed with excellent facilities. This villa has spacious living accommodation that ultimately provides you with an enjoyable and comfortable stay
Guests will enjoy exceptional facilities at this villa...
2nd Floor Sleeping Accommodation:
Bedroom #1: Super-king Bed ~ Master Bedroom with 50’ flat screen TV, nightstands, chest and dresser with mirror. A huge full en –suite bathroom with garden tub
Bedroom #2: Queen Bed ~ Large bedroom with flat screen 32’ flat screen TV, nightstands and a dresser with mirror and wardrobe.
Bedroom #3: Twin Beds x 2 ~ large bedroom with flat screen 32’ TV, dresser with mirror, chest & walk in wardrobe.
Bedroom #4: Twin Beds x 2 ~ large bedroom with flat screen 32’ TV, nightstands, dresser and mirror and walk in wardrobe.
Bathrooms: As well as the full en-suite in the master bedroom on this floor, there is a further full bathroom on this floor. (Toilet, shower, bath, and wash hand basin)
Ground Floor Sleeping Accommodation:
Bedroom #5: Super king Bed with en-suite bathroom (Tub, shower, toilet & sink) ~ large bedroom with flat screen 32’ TV, nightstands, dresser with mirror, chest and wardrobe. (Patio doors from this bedroom lead out onto the pool deck)
Bedroom #6: Twin Beds x 2 ~ large bedroom with 32’ flat screen TV, nightstands, dresser with mirror & walk in wardrobes
Bathrooms ~ Another bathroom on this floor ~ (Toilet, shower and wash hand basin)
Beautiful Fully – Fitted luxury kitchen with custom cabinetry, all modern major appliances & many, many extras – just look at the photos…
• Self-catering accommodation for guests who don’t want to eat out all the time
• Custom window treatments
• Beautiful dining table seating 6 guests
• Bar seating for snacking and get-togethers
• Fully equipped utility room with front loading washer/dryer and ironing facilities
Living & Family Rooms
• 2 stylishly furnished lounges offering plenty of comfortable seating and extra space to spread out, 50’ flat screen TV
• Elegant dining area seating 6 guests
• Custom window treatments enhancing peaceful atmosphere
• Games room with full size, slate top pool table ~ fun for the kids!
• Immaculately maintained though out with attention to detail
• Bright and welcoming interior – very spacious
• Sunset Villa gives you every vacation amenity desired to slow your pace, yet gets you to where the action is quickly! This family friendly villa offers the best of both worlds; private self-catering accommodation yet close to all the attractions
• Free high-speed wireless internet access
• 7 TV’s with access to cable and Netflix
• Gas BBQ ~ for outside grilling
• Baby facilities include: Cot, high-chair & stair gate
• Friendly local management team on hand with 24-hour call out
• All designer bed linen and towels provided, including pool towels
• Alarmed with police monitoring
• Key collection and drop off at the villa – No offices to find!
• Conveniently located ~ This villa is only a few minutes’ drive to the hottest local attractions and theme parks with all the vacation fun you could soak up!
• Gated community ~ Small, quiet, exclusive development ~ surrounded by conservation areas and natural wetlands
• Offers ultimate in rest, relaxation and great value – You’ll just love the luxury of being able to pop back to the villa to enjoy the midday dip in the pool.
• Large community pool – perfect surrounds for relaxing on spacious grounds with pleasant gardens
• Children’s Play-park
• Fishing is permitted on the lakes for our guests
• Building work is complete on Sunset Lakes
Sunset Lakes is located just off the main 192 West. Disney World Resort is approx. 5 minutes’ drive. Universal Studios Wet ‘N’ Wild, Sea World and the International Drive area 15–20-minute drive. There are many, many fabulous golf courses within a 5-minute drive. It’s just a hop, skip and jump to some of Orlando’s finest shopping, dining and entertainment venues.
Orlando International Airport is 30 minutes’ drive. Sanford Airport is 1 hour drive. The fabulous beaches of the Gulf Coast are 1.5 hours’ drive away and the Atlantic beaches are 1 hour away.
Rental Rates (per week - for the home - NOT per person)
|2018 Dates||US Dollars ($)||UK Pounds (£)|
|06 Jan 2018 - 23 Mar 2018||$1495||£995|
|24 Mar 2018 - 06 Apr 2018||$2240||£1495|
|07 Apr 2018 - 29 Jun 2018||$1595||£1075|
|30 Jun 2018 - 31 Aug 2018||$2090||£1385|
|01 Sep 2018 - 23 Nov 2018||$1595||£1075|
|24 Nov 2018 - 21 Dec 2018||$1490||£995|
|22 Dec 2018 - 04 Jan 2019||$2240||£1495|
|2019 Dates||US Dollars ($)||UK Pounds (£)|
|22 Dec 2018 - 04 Jan 2019||$2240||£1495|
|05 Jan 2019 - 12 Apr 2019||$1490||£995|
|13 Apr 2019 - 26 Apr 2019||$2240||£1495|
|27 Apr 2019 - 28 Jun 2019||$1595||£1075|
|29 Jun 2019 - 30 Aug 2019||$2090||£1385|
|31 Aug 2019 - 22 Nov 2019||$1595||£1075|
|23 Nov 2019 - 20 Dec 2019||$1495||£995|
|21 Dec 2019 - 03 Jan 2020||$2240||£1495|
US$ prices quoted are fully inclusive of all taxes. UK£ prices quoted are fully inclusive of all taxes.
Rental Rates Notes
How to make a reservation
Email or call me with your final requirements, your address and contact numbers; I will reconfirm availability
I will email you a confirmation letter, a booking form and a copy of our terms
Return your completed booking form with a 10% deposit to hold the reservation.
The final balance, plus a £150.00 ($250.00) refundable security deposit, is payable 10 weeks prior to departure. Access codes and directions are given at this time.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions at all about our villa
I hope I can be of service to you and your guests on this occasion
Photographs - click image to enlarge
This villa currently has no late availability.
Guest reviews of this villa
Average rating: 5.0 from 3 reviews.
If you have stayed in this villa and not yet left a review, you can do it now by clicking the button below.
Leave a review now
5.0 / 5
We were a party of 8 golfers who all needed there own space and this villa had it all. An incredible south facing vista around the pool, completely refurbished to the highest standards with a true eye for detail, amenities around the corner on the main road to Disney and an abundance of quality golf courses nearby. I have been lucky to have stayed in numerous villas in this area and without doubt this is the best value for money any where in Kissimmee - first class. We had the good fortune to meet Sharon, the owner and throughout our dealings with her she was very professional and extremely friendly.
Guest name: Trevor Ingram
Date of visit: 17th November 2017 to 1st December 2017
Owner's response: Hi Trevor! It was lovely to meet you all and thank you for your very kind comments and the very large gin & tonic(s) you so kindly gave me... I hope you and the, 'boys', come and stay again next time you are on your Orlando trip and hopefully we'll meet again... thanks you again for your very kind hospitality. All the very best, Sharon x
Excellent 6 Bedroom Villa with Pool
5.0 / 5
have just returned from a 2 week holiday with my family with ages ranging from 80 - 21. This villa has been recently refurbished to a very high standard. We have been lucky enough to have taken other holidays to Florida but never stayed so close to the attractions before. It takes 5-10 mins to Disney and 15-20 mins to Universal and SeaWorld Good selection of restaurants less than 5 mins away and Walmart a 5 min drive. We also used Uber a lot when going out for evening meals rather than drive and waited no longer than 5 mins and rates are cheaper than home!
Fixtures and fittings are to a very high standard with everything you would need a more. In addition to the main TV each bedroom has a flat screen TV. Plenty of pool and house towels so no need to bring your own. Good outside space around the pool and not overlooked as directly next to the lake.
When researching private villas you are always worried it is not a scam but as soon as we confirmed our booking we received all the information we needed by return, and Sharon the owner, always responded promptly with answers to any questions.
Thanks again for a great holiday!
Guest name: Gail
Date of visit: Rising Star Court, Sunsent Lakes, Kissimmmee
Owner's response: Hi Gail, thank you for your kind comments and for taking the time to write a lovely review! It was a pleasure to help you and I hope you'll stay in one of our villa the next time you come to Florida... Hope you get over the jet lag quickly and take care. Thanks again, Sharon
Living the Dream
5.0 / 5
Had a really great time and house was lovely. Stayed in 8428 this time and villa was really nice. Sharon had just renovated this one so virtually every thing was brand new and Sharon had missed nothing. All condiments and facilities well covered and Sharon popped round a couple of times to make sure everything was o.k. We rent from Sharon for January and February and have never been let down on attention to detail. Suspect after having had grand kids over for the water parks we will be making August as well on a regular basis. Lovely landlady and really great Villas.
Guest name: Keith Stoner
Date of visit: 4th August until 31st August 2017
Owner's response: Hi Keith & Viv, thank you for your very kind comments! It was a real labour of love getting the villa ready for your arrival. Look forward to having you back in January/February next year. Take care and thanks again. Sharon
Contact Us for More Information and Availability
Fill in the form below to request more details. By filling in the form you are simply expressing an interest and the owner of the villa will get back to you with more information.
Be sure to give an indication of the dates of your vacation as this helps villa owners tailor their response to your requirements.
If this is your first time enquiring for a villa, read our Booking A Villa For The First Time guide.
Use this simple form to enquire about this villa now
Your enquiry will be sent to villa ref 3602 only.
This page has been viewed 2691 times since 11 Aug 2017.